Standardized management system
- Make work easier by eliminating obstacles.
- Reduce chances of being disturbed with unnecessary items.
- Prevent accumulation of unnecessary items.
- Evaluate necessary items with regard to cost or other factors.
- Remove all parts or tools that are not in use.
- Segregate unwanted material from the workplace.
- Define Red-Tag area to place unnecessary items that cannot immediately be disposed of. Dispose of these items when possible.
- Need fully skilled supervisor for checking on a regular basis.
- Waste removal.
- Arrange all necessary items so that they can be easily selected for use.
- Prevent loss and waste of time by arranging work station in such a way that all tooling / equipment is in close proximity.
- Make it easy to find and pick up necessary items.
- Make workflow smooth and easy.
- All of the above work should be done on a regular basis.
- Maintain safety.
- Place components according to their uses, with the frequently used components bring nearest to the work place.
- Clean your workplace on daily basis completely or set cleaning frequency
- Use cleaning as inspection.
- Prevent machinery and equipment deterioration.
- Keep workplace safe and easy to work.
- Keep workplace clean and pleasing to work in.
- Standardize the best practices in the work area.
- Maintain high standards in workplace organization at all times.
- Maintain orderliness. Maintain everything in order and according to its standard.
- Everything in its right place.
- Every process has a standard.
- Perform regular audits.
- Training and discipline.
- Training is goal-oriented process. Its resulting feedback is necessary monthly.
- Self discipline